Technical Help For Office 365 Customer Service Australia
How To Disable The Safety Tips in
To ensure you get the best protection from all around, Office 365 provides safety tips on your email to verify the source via exchange online protection ads and Safety tip. These tips allow recipients to determine the verified sender. If in case, an email is marked as spam or if the message contains some unwanted activities like online threat, phishing scam, then office 365 user can edit a spam policy and allow or disable the safety tips from being displayed in the email.
Although, it is recommended to enable the safety tips to fight between spam and phishing scam. In office 365, the safety tip is by default enabled.
To disable the safety tips by using Office 365, do follow the
below steps carefully-
- Launch to the Sign-in page of office365 and enter your email address and password.
- Select Threat Management and go to the Policy button.
- On the policy page click on an Anti-Spam button and choose the Custom tab.
- Now toggle the Custom setting switch to change the spam filter policies.
- Open the spam policy you want to change and then select Edit policy link.
- Then, expand the spam and bulk action to enable the tips beneath the Safety tips option.
- Check the checkbox and disable the safety tip.
- At last, select the Save button to end the process.
Hope, this solution has helped you to disable the Safety tips using Office 365 on your computer. For more help and support, contact us at our toll-free number and talk to our executives regarding the problem pertaining to your Office 365 software. Dial Office 365 Customer Support helpline number and reach our technicians. We have hired the best technical experts, who are very talented and always curious to assist the trouble to make your device error-free.